Take the Biscuit Challenge
The challenge is simple!
Take a Video
- Announce that you are taking the Biscuit Challenge to help Rochester’s shelter pets.
- Nominate three of your friends (call them out by name!) to take the challenge.
- Your friends must donate to help pets or post a video of themselves eating a dog biscuit (or both!) within 72 hours.
- Ask them to challenge 3 more friends in their video.
- Show your friends what it’s like to eat a dog biscuit!
- You might want to have a beverage on hand to help wash the biscuit down.
- Maybe your own pet will join you and share a biscuit.
- The more memorable your video, the better!
Share Your Video
- Post your video on all of your social media platforms and tag the friends you’ve challenged!
- Use the hashtag #VSASBiscuitChallenge
- Ask friends to donate to Verona Street Animal Society. You can use this link:
- Be sure to include Biscuit Challenge in the notes
If You Don’t Dine, You can Still Donate!
- Take a video of yourself making a donation at post with the hashtag #VSASBiscuitChallenge
- Or you can use this graphic to post online – right click to download
Whatever your flavor preferences or dietary needs, there’s a dog biscuit out there for you! We’ve collected a variety of recipes here, including sweet (peanut butter, honey and banana) and savory (cheddar cheese and bacon); gluten-free; vegan and vegetarian! Get some ideas here, search for your own recipes, or just munch one of your own dog’s favorite treats – it’s up to you.